Lend Us Your Leadership
Become a KIC Leader.
Want to get more involved?
Dates and times of current projects not working for your family?
Have a passion for an issue that you want to support?
Join our Leadership Team — a strong community of caregivers passionate about empowering children to make a real difference in our community.
Some new leaders come to us with a project idea already in mind. Others are interested in leading a project but need assistance to identify an activity that fits their family’s passions. While still others choose to collaborate with a co-leader to plan and facilitate a project. Whether coordinating a monthly volunteer experience or a one-time event – you determine your capacity and level of engagement.
No matter how you join, know that our leadership team offers guidance and support throughout the process to get projects off the ground and publicized to Kids Impact Community families.
Join our Leadership Team today! Email us at [email protected].
Join our Board of Directors.
Our Board of Directors is another dedicated group of individuals who support our mission and are committed to making our organization stronger. Serving on our board is a fulfilling way to support family volunteerism and a great way to build your own skills and expertise.
- Represent the organization and act as an advocate and cheerleader.
- Actively participate in at least 9 out of 12 monthly board meetings.
- Serve on at least one board committee on an ongoing basis (Fundraising, Analytics, Membership)
- Attend a minimum of three Kids Impact Community service projects per year.
- Make a personal financial contribution at a meaningful level.